Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Expectations

Currently our youth are going through our churches doctrine! This has been exciting for me because I have seen them come alive with solid questions, and a genuine interest to go deeper into God's Word! I have watched as some who never brought their Bible to church are now bringing it and showing a renewed interest in this faith they claim is their own! I whole heartedly believe that our youth will rise to the expectations we have and then exceed them! So let me pose the question... What do we really expect from our youth? Not what are our verbal expectations, but rather our attitude expectations. Our youth today will look past what is said to what is expressed. I want to challenge you to have a higher expectation of our young people.

No comments:

Post a Comment