Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My Vacation Plans... Where are You Going?

I know three friends going to Hawaii for vacations; others have amazing plans for spring break. The bummer is that none of them invited me to come! So I felt the need to share what I am excited for! I am so excited that at any moment Christ has said He could return to take me to my heavenly home! This is a trip that requires you to travel standby. So I am ready at any given moment. The cool thing is that I can take friends with me! All that is required is for me to share this amazing message of Christ with as many as I can. Then any who believe on Jesus Christ as their Savior can go too! Sound too simple? Jesus made this gift of salvation so simple my 6 year old understands!  

So are you ready? Or better yet being ready are you sharing this with as many as you possibly can? We are told in Matthew 28:19-20 that we are to GO (which means we need to take action) and make disciples or learners of His gospel message! So what are you DOING? Or are you content to sit in your seat waiting for your flight home, not willing to take anyone else.

So many of us are comfortable sitting in our seats at church, at the office, in our school, on the couch and never DO anything to proclaim this amazing message! let me encourage you to share with others where you are going, just as you would if you got to go to Hawaii, and then invite them to join you!

It would be so amazing if we would share where we are going for eternity as often as we share where we are going for vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment